Skip to main content

Welcome to ARchicTECT


I AM SO EXCITED!

So much has happened in my life and I can't wait to share about it.  Let's start with each of my interests that we will be talking about starting today.....shall we???

First, I traveled in the last two years. Last December 'til January I was in Italy, It was my very first Europe Trip. I've been everywhere in the US from East Coast, and to West Coast. Been to Canada too ..Toronto and Quebec, some Asian Countries like South Korea, a connecting flight stop over at Hong Kong and Singapore, but this is the first time I've been to Europe. I will post a separate blog about this since there's so much to talka bout.  Oh, and I went to Thailand also two years ago..I'll post something about that too. It was a fun trip.

Second, I've transferred to a new company, still in Dubai, but smaller. A Design Boutique. I love working for this company. Learned so much from my two talented seniors. My Architecture has developed and improved so much that I am so proud of my works and the collaborations we have done. I will be posting a lot about our works and get some views and comments from readers.  I also have an upcoming promotion being offered to me by my seniors. It is still under negotiations so better if I shut my mouth about it for now ;)

Third- Fashion. I've changed my wardrobe, I love it!! I can't wait to share about it. From shoes, to clothing,to accessories, bags, fragrances and makeup..there will be a lot of that fromhere.

Let's keep this short.... I hope you guys are excited as I am!!!

CIAO!

Carmi 

Comments