Skip to main content

Foundation Series for Oily / Combination Skin

Let me start the revival of this blog with a foundation series which will feature my top 5 high end foundations ranging from Medium Coverage to Full.  I’ve been currently using all of them on rotation depending on my current skin condition.

We will be featuring the following products:

EPISODE 01: MAC Studio Fix Fluid (NC37)

EPISODE 02: Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation (123)

EPISODE 03: Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation (3W2 Cashew)

EPISODE 04: Too Faced Born This Way Foundation (Natural Beige)

EPISODE 05: Kat Von D Lock It Foundation (Medium 53 Warm)


We will feature these products

The different shades I use for each brand


Swatches...

This series is part of my quest for finding my holy grail foundation, so each item was tried and tested several times for quite some time already. To add to that,  I want to observe how each product affects my very sensitive and oily skin.

To know more about this series please watch out for my upcoming blogs.


CIAO!

Comments