Skip to main content

Interior Architecture Works: Baby's Room Concept

i would like to share this Baby's room concept that I quickly did  for a  client.
There were design limitations since they are just renting the house. We cannot build nor knock down anything and I have to work with those constraints.
It's a very spacious room with measurement of 7.0 X 8.0 meters and they want it to be totally pink (its a baby girl) and the ceiling painted with a sky effect. 
These are the existing photos of the room..




This is what I came up with.



What do you think? Not bad for a one day concept right?

Actually I dont like the sky effect.. bu it's what the client requested.. if i was to design it.. it will be without the sky which would turn out like this..
The client loved my concept. He actually then wanted us to work on the interiors of the whole house. Chief declined, we have our hands full at the moment in the office. The client begged him to do his house (well.. I did the design and concept.. so it's probably  gonna be me who will do it..) But as I said I really have so much and I cannot afford to add another project on what I have now. 
Chief told him that we will try to work out the schedule of works int he office and see if we can squeeze him in. If that happens, this is gonna be bigger than the Palm Jumeirah Villa that I did.

Let me know your thoughts!


Ciao!

-CARMI

Comments

  1. Congratulations! You did a very brilliant job. I love it! very calm and heavenly!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment