Skip to main content

NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss Review

Ciao ladies!

What we have here is the NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss. One of NYX's lip gloss line. I got three of their natural - slightly tinted colors that works well for most of skin tone type.


I've always loved NYX Products. Their lipsticks and lip glosses have variety of colors that you can choose from. Remember their Jumbo Eye Pencils that became a staple eye makeup base after a primer to help eye shadow colors pop? It was on every eye makeup tutorial few years back and this led to the creation of the NYX eye shadow base. Since I was introduced to  NYX, it has continued to make new products that never fail to impress me.

This is SPONGE CAKE




This is SMOKEY LOOK



and this is NATURAL



The Swatches


I love all three. I even get confused on what to use each morning. But since they all look good on me, I close my eyes and shuffle them in my hand and pick one.. :D

Price is cheap for 39AED each. 

I have changed my brands through the years but NYX is one brand that I still check out from time to time to see their new products. It's my cheap and cheerful brand :)

Try it yourself ladies!

Ciao!

-CARMI


Comments