Skip to main content

Everyday Minerals Winter Color Collection


So.. let me present to you to the latest winter collection from Everyday Minerals..
I got samples of each of the Winter Colors and they're all fabulous! I love Neutral Colors because you can wear them anytime and it suits almost all complexions.  
I used them this morning for my winter look since it's a little bit chilly outside and I can't wait to try them. I've been collecting almost all of EDM's eye shadows because of its great pigmentation and because it blends very well.
I also ordered the Lavender Color Corrector. As what I mentioned on my previous email, I ordered this because I was advised that this  helps in preventing the EDM blushes form turning orange. I have this issue on EDM blushes and hopefully this solution works for me. Additional to this was the twilight kiss eye shadow.. which I love. Its a lovely purple color. I heard that it works great too as an eyeliner. 
Speaking of blushes, I ordered two of the marked down blushes for this season: Coffee Break and Bouquet. Two lovely taupe colors which can be used as blush, eye shadow and for contour. I used Coffee break as blush for my look today and it's pretty. The Image on the right shows the two blushes as well as my free Memphis Rose Blush.

Speaking of freebies..I have a free full size Memphis Rose blush which is a new shade that is not even available for purchase. I got it 'coz my order is more than $29 :) and I also got the Try Me-Winter Wonderland Eye Colors. So my freebies include 1 full size blush and 3 sample size of eye shadows. Lovely! :)


So, here's the image of all my orders:


Sorry if it came out a little dark..hopefully I can use them when I'm ready to make my own FOTDs or EOTDs :) I'm still not that confident :P
ciao!


Comments