Skip to main content

Latest Everyday MInerals Winter Colors Collection Order..

Hello Everyone!! I apologize for the lack of posts..so much has happened the past few weeks and I'm trying to do some catching up on my blog. We already moved to the new flat and still not done with organizing everything. I've been purchasing a lot of things and I've taken photos of them but lacked the time to post them here.. but hopefully will soon..
So, I ordered sample sizes of EDM's Winter Collection and they just arrived today :) yay! They are mostly neutral eye colors (which i love 'coz goes well with my skin color) and a new blush too.. I also added two(2) large sizes of marked down blushes from the "Spring Clean" collection, Bouquet and Coffee Break..the two colors looks promising and I love them.. it's so much different from my other blushes and I cant wait to try them. 
Besides my order, I also got a freebie (another yay!! who hates freebies?? everybody loves freebies!!) Memphis Rose Blush since my order is over $29.

Here's the list of my latest order from EDM:

Your Order #102038533 (placed on December 2, 2009)

Item
Sku
Qty
Subtotal
Lavender Color Corrector - BIG
20010
1
$8.00
Try Me – Winter Wonderland
TM1119
1
$5.00
Juniper - SAMPLE
CH586470
1
$2.50
Cardamom - SAMPLE
CH227360
1
$2.50
All Spice - SAMPLE
CH855770
1
$2.50
Nutmeg - SAMPLE
CH688630
1
$2.50
Wild Vines - SAMPLE
CH98460
1
$2.50
Twilight Kiss
330-88
1
$2.50
Bouquet - BIG
40040
1
$7.00
Coffee Break - BIG
22-506-8
1
$7.00
Subtotal
$42.00
Discount
-$5.00
Shipping & Handling
$4.00
Grand Total
$41.0
 I also ordered a big Lavender Color Corrector for my blushes since some of them turn orange on me. I was advised to get it on the EDM Forum to help prevent the blushes from turning orange. I'll let you all know if it works. 
I also have a small LUSH haul that I purchased yesterday. I got the ever popular Coalface Soap and Magnaminty Mask then the cashier lady gave me a small portion of their Rockstar Soap. This is the first time I'm trying their products. I'll give a review later.

I'll be taking photos of my new hauls and I'll post them here soon.
-CIAO!-

Comments